According to our course partners, there are many reasons to support Youth on Course, including:
- Grow the game for future generations and establish a loyal customer base of young players.
- Promote instructional programs to a new audience of juniors and families.
- Receive a monthly subsidy check for each round played by YOC members. We pay an average of $3 million in subsidies each year.
- Introduce new families to your junior programs.
- Increase on-course play amongst existing junior program participants.
- Drive revenue to your facility, including adult/family rounds, food and beverage, merchandise, and more. (42% of YOC rounds are played with an accompanying adult!)
- Receive national exposure and marketing tools.
Making an Impact
When you join the Youth on Course network, you make a difference in the lives of young people by offering access to subsidized rounds of golf and helping them feel part of something greater. As a YOC partner, you can also foster leadership and growth by hosting a summer intern, donating a package in our annual online auction and participating in or hosting a 100 Hole Hike.
Here are some of the ways our 2,000+ Course Partners help transform the lives of our members and their families: