Enjoy the Benefits
According to our course partners, there are many reasons to support Youth on Course.
- Assures golf is affordable and accessible for everyone
- Cultivates unwavering loyalty among a new generation of players, nurturing the future of golf
- Fosters the development of vital social skills in youth through the sport
- Advocates for a vibrant and healthy lifestyle among the younger demographic
- Establishes consistent return visitors and a loyal customer base of young players
- Champions diversity and inclusivity, paving the way for a more representative golfing community.
What Course Partners say:
“Riverside Golf Course has a long history of junior golf in the central valley. Youth on Course has not only created new opportunities for these young golfers; it has also created a fresh new environment at Riverside where the customers and staff have a newfound passion for junior golf in the community.”
Keith Berry, General Manager, Riverside Golf Course, Fresno, California
“Youth on Course is a great way to encourage play for children and promote a sport they can play for the rest of their lives. We’re seeing more juniors and parents playing together now than ever before. It’s awesome to see a parent and child (also grandparents and grandchildren!) spending time together on the course and sharing the love for our great sport.”
Marten Olsson, PGA Director of Golf, Georgia Southern University Golf Course, Statesboro, Georgia
“The juniors in the Sacramento Area (and their parents) love Youth on Course. The program absolutely drives more youth onto the golf course, and it’s creating more lifelong golfers in our area.”
Mike Woods, PGA Director of Golf - Haggin Oaks Golf Complex - Sacramento, California